The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) recommend regular checks on electrical items in order to meet the requirements of the following legislation;
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
Service level targets
- All employees are CRB/DBS cleared.
- Same team will provide the service each time to allow relationships to be built with the customer.
- One point of contact via phone or email.
- Flexible working to allow the service to be tailored to the needs of individual customers.
- Certificate of testing provided for each site.
- Where possible efforts will be made to repair items during testing rather than failing them.
Prices and Further Information
Various pricing options are available and include a price per item or as a day rate.
The most suitable pricing option will depend on the size and type of business.
For more information on this service or to obtain a quote tailored to your business, please contact us.