The PAT testing service provided includes;
- Fully combined inspection and test
- Test items in situ
- Check fuse fitted is correct size for appliance
- Fuse replaced if incorrect
- Check inside plug for correct termination and all connections tight
- All cable clamps checked
- Plugs changed where necessary
- Leads replaced where needed
- Carrying out minor repairs
- Flexible testing times to suit the customer
Rather than just failing faulty items we will where possible try to repair them, which can save time and money by either having to replace items or paying for another engineer to come and repair them. These minor repairs are all covered as part of the service.
Our flexible service allows PAT testing work to be carried out, to fit in with the needs of each customer.
Should equipment fail during the year we also offer a repair service. Where possible we will source the replacement parts and then conduct the repairs at a convenient time. We also carry a stock of replacement parts for the more commonly used pieces of electrical equipment. Often repairs can be carried out quickly without the need to wait for replacement parts to be ordered.